DEUTZ TCG 2015 Natural Gas Engine
The DEUTZ TCG 2015 engines are modern water-cooled 90° V6 and V8 engines. They are turbocharged with charge air cooling and offer a 24V electric starter with charging alternator.
- Natural gas engine
- Fully-assembled and wired ignition system
- Solid-state engine controller
- Programmable speed controller
- Engine-mounted dry-type air cleaner and turbocharger
- Wet exhaust manifold for combined heat and power (CHP) applications
- Engine gas train includes shut off valve, pressure regulator, fuel trim valve, Venturi mixer and throttle
- SAE 1 flywheel housing
- SAE 1 4” flywheel
- Engine-mounted control panel with safety shutdowns for low oil pressure & high engine temperature
- Flexible engine mounts, secured to a wooden transport frame for ease of installation
- Single cooling circuit: water-to-air charge air cooling enables one water radiator to cool the entire engine.
- Water-cooled exhaust manifolds and turbocharger provide Combined Heat and Power (CHP) capability.
- Compact engine design allows reduced space requirements for lower installation costs.
- Individual cylinder heads facilitate quick and cost-efficient repairs.
- Wet cylinder liners: easy overhaul ensures extended life cycle and lowered operating costs
- Gear-driven fan hub eliminates fan belt requirement for lower life cycle cost
- Flexible cooling options include Water-To-Air Radiator (Heat Exchanger) or Water-To-Water Heat Exchanger
- Common turbocharger and charge air cooler for V6 and V8 models