FPT F36 G-Drive
- High performance in a compact package.
- Low operating costs and maintenance requirements.
- Switchability for cross-region flexibility.
The F36 meets Stage V / Tier 4F emission requirements and features high performance (up to 105 kVA PRP), high-efficiency thanks to the lowest EGR rate in the market, and low operating costs thanks to the compact, maintenance-free ATS system (DOC+DPF+SCR) and best-in-class service interval.
The engine comes in an integrated solution, with a cooling pack (specifically developed for harsh conditions) and air cleaner pre-installed on the engine, and with a preassembled and pre-validated ATS, offering fast, simple installation.
- 3 Models: 59, 83, & 92 kWm
- 4 CYLINDER, 3.6 LITER
- Stage V / Tier 4 Final
- PERFORMANCE: The new F36 leverages an overhauled architecture – with a new cylinder head and block – and state-of-the-art technology – new injectors and Wastegate turbocharger – to deliver the best performance in its category.
- MAINTENANCE: Best-in-class service interval (600 h), one-side serviceability, hydraulic tappets, and lifetime ATS for minimum maintenance costs and maximum uptime.
- COMPACTNESS: Pre-assembled cooling pack, air cleaner, and ATS for fast, simple, labor-saving installation. Cooling Pack is specifically designed to offer high performance in a compact layout.
- FLEXIBILITY: Switching between 50/60Hz allows cross-regional emissions compliance and therefore more efficient stock management with higher product flexibility for rental and international businesses.