DEUTZ TCD 4.1 & 6.1 Diesel Engines
The DEUTZ TCD 4.1 and DEUTZ TCD 6.1 are water-cooled 4 or 6-cylinder inline engines with turbocharging, charge air cooling and cooled external exhaust gas recirculation.
- 4-Cylinder/4L & 6-Cylinder/6L Diesel Engines
- Tier 4i & Tier 4 Final
- A newer, state-of-the-art version of the popular DEUTZ 2012 engines
- Unique exhaust aftertreatment system regenerates without downtime
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are adapted to an optimum efficiency of the total system and therefore ensure minimum fuel and total running costs.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission legislation.
- The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail (DCR) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 4) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- Long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end, and additionally up to three PTO drives with a total torque of up to 315 Nm.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IIIB and US EPA Tier 4 interim with a particulate filter (DPF). Additionally for EU Stage IV / US Tier 4 with SCR. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.