DEUTZ TCD 12.0 & 16.0 Diesel Engines
The DEUTZ TCD 12.0 and DEUTZ TCD 16.0 are watercooled 6 or 8-cylinder V engines (90°) with turbocharging and charge air cooling. As of EU Stage IV / US EPA Tier 4 with cooled external exhaust gas recirculation.
- 6-Cylinder/12L & 8-Cylinder/16L Diesel Engines
- Tier 4 Final
- Dual SCR aftertreatment system allows the engine to produce maximum power, performance and responsiveness
- No DPF to regenerate results in minimal maintenance and downtime
- No EGR means maximum performance and better fuel economy
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are adapted to an optimum efficiency of the total system and therefore ensure minimum fuel and total running costs.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission legislation.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 4) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additionally up to three PTO drives with a total torque of up to 520 Nm.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IIIB and US EPA Tier 4 interim with SCR. Additionally for EU Stage IV / US EPA Tier 4 with cooled external EGR and DVERT particulate filter. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.