DEUTZ TCD 2015 Diesel Engine
The DEUTZ TCD 2015 diesel engines are water-cooled V6 and V8 engines with turbocharging, charge air cooling and four-valve technology.
- 6 or 8 Cylinder Diesel Engines
- Tier 3
- Very compact engine design reduces the installation costs.
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running and service costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- Best cold starting properties even under extreme conditions.
- The V6 is also available as a flat version for extremely compact installations.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically-optimized components with very smooth running and high durability.
- Electronic, solenoid valve-controlled DEUTZ MV-System (pump-line-noz-
zle) ensures optimum engine performance at low consumption.
- The robust engine design allows worldwide operation even with high sulphur fuels.