DEUTZ TCD 2013 Diesel Engines
The DEUTZ TCD 2013 engines are water-cooled 4 and 6cylinder inline engines with turbocharging and charge air cooling.
- 4 or 6 Cylinder Diesel Engines
- Tier 3
- The powerful DEUTZ Common-Rail (DCR) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 3) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The 4-cylinder is also available with a mechanical injection system.
- Best cold starting properties even under extreme conditions.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically-optimized components with very smooth running and high durability.
- The compact engine design and three PTO drive possibilities integrated into the gear drive reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running and service costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The robust engine design allows worldwide operation even with high sulphur fuels.