DEUTZ TCD 2012 Diesel Engines
The DEUTZ TCD 2012 engines are modern liquid-cooled 4- and 6-cylinder in-line engines. They feature 1 litre displacement per cylinder as well as compact design and high power-to-volume-ratio. These engines are available with turbocharging and turbocharging with charge air cooling.
- 4 or 6 Cylinder Diesel Engines
- Tier 3
- High-pressure fuel injection up to 1600 bar.
- Electronic engine governor with diagnostic facilities and CAN-bus optional.
- Three separate mounting options for gear-driven hydraulic pumps.
- Easily accessible service points on one engine side.
- Wedge ribbed belt drive with automatic belt tensioner optional.
- Fast and powerful response to changing operating duties, dynamic power development.
- Low cost for noise insulation measures. High comfort in the driver’s cab because of low noise level. Low noise emission, low environmental impact.
- High-operating economy thanks to low fuel consumption, long oil change intervals and low-maintenance requirement.
- Low exhaust emission for a clean environment. Meets exhaust regulation EU-RL 97/68 (Step 2) and US-EPA Nonroad (Tier 2).
- High reliability even under extreme working conditions.