Industrial Diesel Engine Service & Repair
Product support and service is where Stauffer Diesel excels. We’ve been in the diesel business for over 50 years. We back our service operations with factory-trained service technicians, an extensive parts inventory and ready-to-go replacement engine inventory.
When it is time to repair or rebuild your engine, you want the peace of mind of knowing that you can have the problem solved quickly, by experts with experience, all in one location, quickly and at a fair price. Our expert mechanics have years of experience and will diagnose the problem, solve it and get you up and running quickly.
In addition to offering in-house diesel engine repair services at our Lancaster, PA and Pittsburgh, PA locations, we also offer on-the-road service by factory-trained technicians to diagnose problems and make repairs at your location. Just a few of the benefits of choosing Stauffer Diesel for your next repair job include:
- Extensively-Experienced Mechanics
- DEUTZ Factory-Trained Mechanics
- 24-Hour Service
- Fully-Equipped Service Vehicles for Onsite Service
- Extensive Repair and Rebuilding Facilities
- Large Replacement Parts Inventory
- Master Rebuilders of Big DEUTZ engines
- Fuel Injector Repair Shop
- Rebuilding Service for All DEUTZ Engines
- Guaranteed Price and Written Warranty
- DEUTZ Factory-Authorized Full-Service Distributorship since 1956
In order to provide you with the most accurate repair or service information, you will have to provide your existing engine serial number.
- Click here for a PDF to find a DEUTZ engine serial number
- Click here for a PDF to find a Mitsubishi engine serial number
If you’ve got questions about repairs and service for your DEUTZ or Mitsubishi industrial diesel engine, please contact us today. Our trained technicians are looking forward to hearing from you and helping to solve your problem!