DEUTZ TCG 914 Natural Gas Engines
DEUTZ TCG 914 engines are air-cooled 3-, 4- and 6-cylinder in-line engines. They are available both naturally aspirated and turbocharged with charge air cooling.
- Natural gas engine
- Using several components of its heavy duty diesel engine counterpart, the TCG914 Series is versatile, producing required power from dry natural gas.
- Alongside its mechanical reliability, the TCG914 series’ state-of-the-art ignition system, gas train and water-resistant connectors integrate to provide trouble-free operation in all climatic conditions.
- The engine safety shut down control panel is functionally designed to provide all vital information on the engine’s speed, speed control, operating hours, battery voltage, oil pressure and oil temperature, at a glance.
- The TCG914’s programmable Electronic Control Unit (ECU) continuously monitors and adjusts ignition timing per individual load and engine speed variances under all conditions.
- While extremely willing to perform, the TCG914 Series efficiently achieves a fuel consumption rate of 8,943 kWh/kWh (3.5 btu/BHPH).
- The TCG914’s modular engine design allows that single cylinder liners can be replaced without disturbing neighboring units, reducing engine downtime.
- Belt-driven, high-efficiency cooling blower
- Heavy Duty skid base
- Engine mounts, rigid (four-cylinder standard with Mass Balancer)
- SAE 3 flywheel housing and 10/11.5″ flywheel
- 12V electric starter and 12V alternator
- Fully assembled and wired ignition system
- Integrated programmable Engine Control Unit (ECU)
- DEUTZ safety shut down control panel
- Air intake manifold and catalytic converter (for EPA compliant versions)
- Heavy duty dry-type air cleaner